NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
I'm anxiously awaiting this channel to be launched, hopefully in HD.

Anyone running/proving an uplink report to check for this channel.

Does anyone know what the chance are this may be launched today on Dish?

Digiblur is great about posting almost literally when it happens. When something changes you'll definitely see the uplink report.

We've been discussing this issue in several other threads here, but I suppose we should make this the 'official' thread to talk about it.

This is a very hot issue over on my team's (LA Kings) message boards. Apparently D* has sent several email stating they are not going to carry NHL network. Charlie probably doesn't reallize it, but adding this channel immediately would be a nice little win for E*.

Scott is saying (hoping) this week, so let's see what happens.

Really? Wow.. I thought D would carry this. If they can pull in NHL network, dual feeds on CI, and HD on CI... Dish would be THE place for NHL fans. We may not be many, but we're very loyal and Dish should market heavily to NHL fans. Now just get working on MSG HD.

Would this network be included in the CenterIce package and not anywhere else? Or do you think they'd put it in the multi-sport pack?

Really? Wow.. I thought D would carry this. If they can pull in NHL network, dual feeds on CI, and HD on CI... Dish would be THE place for NHL fans. We may not be many, but we're very loyal and Dish should market heavly to Dish customers. Now just get working on MSG HD.

My own personal wish list is topped by HNIC being shown in HD! If that happens I'll never speak poorly of Charlie or E* again. :rolleyes:

We've been discussing this issue in several other threads here, but I suppose we should make this the 'official' thread to talk about it.

This is a very hot issue over on my team's (LA Kings) message boards. Apparently D* has sent several email stating they are not going to carry NHL network. Charlie probably doesn't reallize it, but adding this channel immediately would be a nice little win for E*.

Scott is saying (hoping) this week, so let's see what happens.

That would be great getting the NHL Network in HD....cmon channel 403 :hungry:

NHL Network HD NHLN 403 13 61.5° E*3
6 129° E*5

I have my fingers crossed and will wear the same pair of lucky underwear until NHL Network launches like I did during my protest of the lack of CI news.

J/K

I saw this during the game yesterday.

Attachments

• SSPX0090.jpg
    SSPX0090.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 257
If it should launch, will it be available in a basic package (similar to NFL Network), or would it be in the Multi-Sport pack or exclusive to Center Ice subscribers?

Cade

I AM expecting it on Dish.

THe uplink guys keep checking every few minutes to see if it hit the air yet. :)

I dont think the station goes on the air until tonight.

thanks- i'm aiming low-- just hoping to get the NHL Network--- i'll worry about HD later! :D

Lets hope we get it tonight and center ice in hd especially before the nhl season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)