NHL Network

nrholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Tampa Bay Area
I just got a HDTV. I want to find out what packages the NHL Network is available in. Does it come with the center ice package? What if you only order the HD essentials package?

I just got a HDTV. I want to find out what packages the NHL Network is available in. Does it come with the center ice package? What if you only order the HD essentials package?
NHL Network is in the HD Ultimate Package (the $20 Package) with the AT200 and above. It does come with CI, but there is some question as to whether you will still be able to see it during the summer with CI and HD Essentials.

Geoff

Even though the OP said he just got HD, just to make it clear to anyone who is reading this tread, NHL Network is ONLY available if you have a MPEG4 HD Reciever.

Just to make it clear, if you want to watch the games, you need to subscrube to center ice which for a full season, it is around $150.

To my understanding there is no more ch. 559. Correct? NHL Network is only available on Ch. 403? Does that mean that it is NOT included with Center ice when you subscribe to the Center Ice package but decline to subscribing to any of the HD packages? In other words, is the only way you can get NHL Network is by subscribing to the $20 HD package?

To my understanding there is no more ch. 559. Correct? NHL Network is only available on Ch. 403? Does that mean that it is NOT included with Center ice when you subscribe to the Center Ice package but decline to subscribing to any of the HD packages? In other words, is the only way you can get NHL Network is by subscribing to the $20 HD package?

That is wrong the NHL network is on BOTH channels at least it was last night.
You can get the NHL network if you subscribe to CI or the $20 Hd package.
Now I think, I don't know for sure, that when CI goes away in the summer the CI feed of NHL Network will also go away I also think that when CI comes back in the fall NHL network will come with it.

Can anyone confirm if that is true or not, that NHL Network will go off in the summer for those that only subscribe to Center Ice and not the HD package?

Trust me. I was thru it with E* last night on the phone and on their website. I thought I might get someone that was knowledgable off the internet chat link that E* posts on their website. They hardly knew about the NHL or the NHL Network. And on the phone??? What a joke! I bet they pay these people less than $10 an hour. They don't know anything. Or you'll get one story from one CSR, and then hear one completely different from another one! Pathetic!

Just to make it clear, if you want to watch the games, you need to subscrube to center ice which for a full season, it is around $150.

I don't exactly understand what you meant by your post but you can watch all of the games that are shown on the national NHL network channel (unless it is blacked out for a specific game). I watch games on this channel all of the time and I don't have center ice.

umm. ever been over there? In India for example you can not drink the water and have to shower with your eyes shut. These are very poor countries.

No thanks! :) I know it's pretty bad over there from all I've heard from a co-worker that will gladly accept the economic woes of our current leadership in place of going back home! That's saying something...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts