NHL Off Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Habs P.K Subban is set for arbitration this morning. Habs offering him 5.5 million and Subban is requested 8.5 million.

P.K should grab the mic and say "Olympic Gold Medal, Norris trophy winner, made the playoffs each year since Ive been here" then walk out

Habs P.K Subban is set for arbitration this morning. Habs offering him 5.5 million and Subban is requested 8.5 million.

P.K should grab the mic and say "Olympic Gold Medal, Norris trophy winner, made the playoffs each year since Ive been here" then walk out
He did !

He gets an 8 year, 72 MILLION contract.

Thats MORE than he asked for, I thought arbitration was one or the other figure wise ?

All that for a 10 goals and 43 assist guy ?
I understand he does all the other things as well.

This is weird....they offered 5.5 and he wanted 8.5 so they went to arbitration. Both sides walked out do the meeting looking pissed off. Am guessing the Habs really did a good job at bashing Subban's that he really got offended and told them he was hone...hence why he got more than what he was asking for

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

He did !

He gets an 8 year, 72 MILLION contract.

Thats MORE than he asked for, I thought arbitration was one or the other figure wise ?

All that for a 10 goals and 43 assist guy ?
I understand he does all the other things as well.

53 points for any defenseman is very good. But he's also the power play QB with a monster shot. Can bring the puck from one end to the other with ease and hussles every shift. Barring any injuries could finish his career at one of the top 10 defensemen ever

53 points for any defenseman is very good. But he's also the power play QB with a monster shot. Can bring the puck from one end to the other with ease and hussles every shift. Barring any injuries could finish his career at one of the top 10 defensemen ever

So he's hoping to be Nick Lindstrom ?

Comparing apples to oranges....

Really ?

He's looking to be the best ...

Then again, I admit, I don't know much about Subban, of course now that the Wings are in the East, I'll start learning about the players in the East more. :info2

Word around the league is the NHL is planning on icing 4 more teams by 2017: Toronto, Quebec City, Las Vegas and Seattle.
Reports also state the Las Vegas deal is all but guaranteed and set and the NHL is juts looking for an owner

Word around the league is the NHL is planning on icing 4 more teams by 2017: Toronto, Quebec City, Las Vegas and Seattle.
Reports also state the Las Vegas deal is all but guaranteed and set and the NHL is juts looking for an owner
This is just DUMB ....

Lets thin out the talent even MORE.

For years, they have said NO PRO teams in Vegas due to gambling .... even though they can easily take that team of the books.
Quebec I'm fine with.
Seattle ?

Toronto with ANOTHER team ?
They barely have 1 team, now they want 2 ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)