NHL package in Free preview, oportunity to view canadian ads?

orlyPR

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
caribbean
Hy to all; i see the Saturday a match in a second channel of the NHL, Edmonton vs Toronto (CBC) i see some ads from canada and are great. I never watch sport but i find a opportunity to see Canadian TV, :). Any other to enjoy Canada ads?

Last edited:
Canadian commercials have a tendency to be better. I remember one Molson commercial that reversed the typical use of sex to sell a product, by having a guy's friends bust into his home and rescue him for having too much sex, and instead enjoy a Molson.

Is sad that FTA canandian channel are only in canada. You found other channel in band C from latin america and caribbean.

BAck in the early days of the big dish, there were at least 4 different feeds of CBC. The the CTRC required CBC to encrypt. It would take the Canadian govenment to change it's policies for us to get CBC on Dish.

BAck in the early days of the big dish, there were at least 4 different feeds of CBC. The the CTRC required CBC to encrypt. It would take the Canadian govenment to change it's policies for us to get CBC on Dish.
But are enable to make a International version of this channel? for example replacing duplicate usa, program to original, but other intact with their ads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)