Nice to see Dish isn't hurting for money

Well...it pays to call multiple times...I just called, got a different CSR who didn't understand why it said that. She overrode the system (she also called the first girl I talked to an idiot for not helping me). I now have a new receiver coming in 7 days....

thanks for the advice!!!

Idiots calling other idiots idiots... God I love DISH!

great . . . thanks for playing CSR Roulette tonight . . . Charlie, show him what he has won . . . well CJ, Sgt Rock will be getting a new receiver in 7 days . . .

:) :) :)

And Dish will be getting more money that it seems they do not want.

I know somebody else that had the same problem about 4 months ago and they would not help. he called multiple times and nothing he is now a D* customer.

DISH jerked me around back in Aug when I wanted a second hd dvr. I was a everything package(hd and ss), $137 a month, never-missed-a-payment (or late)customer. They said I couldn't get one unless I gave a 24 month commit. I would only commit to a year because of the DISH reputation of dumping channels. I didn't want to be locked in for that long if one of my favorite channels got axed. After haggling and getting pissed off by nitwit csr's I didn't bluff, I cancelled and went to U-verse. I couldn't be happier.

Now, I get a call from a lady at DISH who stated that they wanted me back and she offered 2 hd dvr's with NO commitment, a phone number that bypasses csr's and 5 FREE moths of the programming I had when I left. Unreal. Of course I said No, that I was too happy with U-verse and my 51 movie channels(39 in hd). Those fools could have kept my business back in Aug if they would have just given me the hd dvr I wanted. Now they were willing to give me more than I asked for . DISH, losing customers the good old fashioned way-bad customer service!:rolleyes:

Well...it pays to call multiple times...I just called, got a different CSR who didn't understand why it said that. She overrode the system (she also called the first girl I talked to an idiot for not helping me). I now have a new receiver coming in 7 days....

thanks for the advice!!!
:up good news

Dish does not deserve the business back if someone had to cancel before getting an offer like that. Most people that cancel end up having to sign a contract going to another provider and I am sure they would not want to pay the penalty for leaving your current provider to get you back.

Dish does not deserve the business back if someone had to cancel before getting an offer like that. Most people that cancel end up having to sign a contract going to another provider and I am sure they would not want to pay the penalty for leaving your current provider to get you back.

AT&T U-verse came with ZERO commitment:)

DISH jerked me around back in Aug when I wanted a second hd dvr. I was a everything package(hd and ss), $137 a month, never-missed-a-payment (or late)customer. ... After haggling and getting pissed off by nitwit csr's I didn't bluff, I cancelled and went to U-verse. I couldn't be happier.

... Those fools could have kept my business back in Aug if they would have just given me the hd dvr I wanted. Now they were willing to give me more than I asked for . DISH, losing customers the good old fashioned way-bad customer service!:rolleyes:
LOL

xxx@echostar.xxx and they don't make u do the commitment I added a 722 no commitment

Posting an actual email address in a public forum allows spammers to collect the address and ruin it for everyone by blasting it with spam.

DON'T publish email addresses in correct format in a public forum.

c e o (at) e c h o s t a r (dot) c o m

Posting an actual email address in a public forum allows spammers to collect the address and ruin it for everyone by blasting it with spam.

DON'T publish email addresses in correct format in a public forum.

c e o (at) e c h o s t a r (dot) c o m

Thanks for the post. I'm guilty as well, was ignorant of that.:eek: Won't happen again.

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)