Nicolas Cage on 'Ghost Rider'

Status
Not open for further replies.
with Ghost Rider going into battle with a helicopter."

Um, yeah...I don't know how Ghost Rider is going to work, but it's not sounding so hot...

Lobo, now that's a movie about a comic book biker they could make easily...

i saw the trailer and I thought it looked lame. The special effects were really fake looking. Most of Nicolas Cage's movies have been stink bombs of late

Have to admit a lot of these remakes and comic movies are a bit overboard with the CGI; The Hulk was my 1st big hater followed by Daredevil. BUT I saw the trailer from GR at X-men III and it did grab my interest. Superman on the otherhand to me is the one that looks like total crap, much like the 2 I mentioned above.

houselog442 said:
i saw the trailer and I thought it looked lame. The special effects were really fake looking. Most of Nicolas Cage's movies have been stink bombs of late

Are you sure that your opinion of the trailer isnt swayed by your dislike for anything he is in?

I watched the incredible hulk movie and actually liked the cgi but just did not like the story line wich didnt follow along with the original story except for the acidental exposure and the general wanting to take out Banner/hulk.

The superman trailers Ive seen lately have left me wondering if its a remake of the original as I have heard, the early years as I have heard, or a continuation of the story line. It also seemed to be alot darker and if thats the case then this will be another comic story line that has been made to much into an adult movie and not something for the whole family.

Last edited:
Hulk wasn't that bad. CGI wasn't very good but storywise, it wasn't that bad. Not Batman Begins but it was alright...

Someone got a link to ghost rider's trailer? Superman is supposed to take place after the events of the original superman II movie...

1) Thank you for telling me that, the site sure as hell didn't clue me in...

2) Now i'm ready to see this movie...when it comes to dvd because I don't go to the theater...

3) Eva Mendes. How has this gone 2 pages without a single mention that eva mendes was in this? Totally would be more popular if you guys had your priorities right...The first time you see her is a shot of her ass, clearly nic cage has his priorities straight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)