Nightmare Hopper install

So, one of our techs had a hopper stuck on the download screen. He troubleshooted the whole system, did all the official trouble shooting methods put out. He then went in and did a manual check switch which resolved the issue. Downloaded perfect and went smooth from then on. Seems to be some weird software glitches on the beta software. It would greatly benefit techs to preload the hoppers at home to prevent these issues.

sperry85 said:
So, one of our techs had a hopper stuck on the download screen. He troubleshooted the whole system, did all the official trouble shooting methods put out. He then went in and did a manual check switch which resolved the issue. Downloaded perfect and went smooth from then on. Seems to be some weird software glitches on the beta software. It would greatly benefit techs to preload the hoppers at home to prevent these issues.

Since we arent allowed to have inventory at our houses, i am wondering how it would be possible to do this? In our shop anyways.

Dishman1978 said:
Since we arent allowed to have inventory at our houses, i am wondering how it would be possible to do this? In our shop anyways.

Well. Internal techs should be able to set up a download center at your offices. But us subs that have the luxury of carrying tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment home with us would be able to benefit from this.

sperry85 said:
Well. Internal techs should be able to set up a download center at your offices. But us subs that have the luxury of carrying tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment home with us would be able to benefit from this.

They wont let us. The only thing that can get downloaded previous to install is anything going to a Quam property. Besides, whos gonna spend what little off time we have downloading hoppers in the office when we all work 13-15 hours a day? Lol. Not me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts