Nissan Z-Cars on Wealth HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dish Roamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 26, 2005
Did anyone catch this show? I thought it did a fairly good job of going through the history of the car and brought back some memories for me. Listed on their schedule it looks as if they will be doing shows like this frequently.

Wayne

Is it the same documentary about the Z that was shown on the History Channel? If so, I thought it was pretty good.

No fair. I don't get Wealth because I don't have Va Va Voom. I need the extra money to buy car parts. I am a Z-car enthusiast, and have a tape of the show from the history channel. Please tell me it's the same one so I don't feel like I'm missing out. It has Mr K (old Japanese dude, father of the Z) in it and skips over the Z31 (first generation 300Z). It's funny that this would be on Wealth, since the Z was always known as an economical sports car (except for Z32). OT: Anyone see the Pebble Beach car show on DTHD? Now those are the cars you'd expect to see on Wealth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)