No 119 on Tuner 2 on 625

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mike_ayu

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2005
I just swapped out an old 501 with a 625.

I have a 500 sat and am using the single cable that went to the 501 through a separator into the 2 inputs on the 625.

Running a check switch shows ok on 110 and 119 on both tuner 1 and tuner 2.

When I check transponder inputs, on tuner 1 I can lock on to tranponders on both 110 and 119. On tuner 02, I can lock on 110, but on 119 I get a signal but it says Wrong Sat - 110. And then can't get any of those channels on tuner 2 (when I try to tune to one, it tries to search for satellites and locks up, have to go back to point dish menu)

The dish was working fine with the 501, and the 625 was working fine in my other house. Am I missing something?

thanks - Mike

Thanks - They are just labelled Digital LNBF - so I'm guessing those are not the DPPs. Is there a separator that works with the older ones, or do I need to upgrade my LNBs to DPP to support the dual tuner receiver?

It looks like it's pretty easy to swap out the LNB for a DPP, I can keep to a single cable run for now, and then potentially add another dual tuner receiver down the road. I think I'll go that route....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts