No 622's till march

Good luck with that. I've never seen a CSR send ANYTHING in writing. All they do is read off a computer screen and key data in. Anything outside of that isn't going to happen......

If you hit the senior executive level you might get a personalized email but that is it.....

BobMurdoch said:
Wait a minute, a guy that still drives a car with a flaming chicken painted on the hood is gonna kid HIM about liking Knight Rider reruns??!!???

:shh

Sorry, couldn't resist. I actually like the car too....... Although you are contractually obligated to have a girlfriend you call "Frog" sit next to you while you wear a Cherry Red button down shirt and wear a cowboy hat when you drive one.......

Heh heh...and I can only play Jerry Reed songs on the 8 track...:D

NightRyder

Back on topic...

Dish called to reschedule my 622 install today, I told them to cancel it. I really can't stand the idea of paying $300 for something I don't own anyway. I'm going to wait for HD-DNS or the Portland HD-LIL before I get one, then I'll probably buy one from Dishstore.

BTW: The tech support person said I would qualify for the $200 rebate in April, even with an 811, take that for what it's worth.

NightRyder

Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
From what I was told by two people in warehouses is that only 8 units were being made available per distribution center. Because two seperate people said it and their number matched I reported it.

I just got a call from my dealer and the 622‘s will be there on Tuesday and he’ll be here next Wednesday to instal my 622.:D

I just spoke to a Dish retailer in Atlanta and he told me he would have three 622 receivers this afternoon around 4:30pm. Temptation is about to get the best of me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts