no audio on 123.w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cocolinr19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
canada
somebody can help me out w this issue i have viewsat and i have audio on telefutura tp 11720 V 27692 V52 A 47 channel 7 but yesterday i went to install my friend 123.w and same channels no audio the only diferent is hi as coolsat 6000 any ideal thanks i try to change the Audio but the coolsat no let me do it. I`m very familiar w/ viewsat . no w coolsat any help

I only get Dolby audio on that channel>if you're friends coolsat isn't hooked up to a home theater system, or other Dolby-capable amp/receiver, it isn't going to output any sound.
You have your viewsat hooked up to your home theater system, yes?

As noted above you need AC-3 output

I noticed for a day there was some audio but I dont know if it was truly that or another stations audio that was on MPEG2

I noticed for a day there was some audio but I dont know if it was truly that or another stations audio that was on MPEG2

Last wednesday Telefutura KAMT came with normal audio:)... suddenly return to ac3:(

no my viewsat is direct to my tv no home theater conneccion but my 9000 hd as the option dolby audio thanks my friend as home theater . thanks guys for the reply

any one some manual how to conect coolsat to home theater system my friend live to far to go help him .

The coolsat prob has an optical output for digital audio, he just needs the optical cable, also called TOSLINK cable to connect to the home theater amp. If his home theater has no optical input, it may have a coaxial input. Same idea, different cable to connect with. AS stated above, there may have been times recently that sound on that channel was PCM, not Dolby Digital, so most boxes would've had audio without problems. Today it seems to be AC-3 only.

Hi i. Try to conect the coolsat w home theatre sistem but no luck somebody help me out w this isues i need some pictures o diagram how to conect this thanks guys

you dont need a picture you just need to read , think and buy the needed stuff. that simple it is.

your friend's coolsat has 2 S/PDIF or digital audio conectors in the back. pelase read them. 1 of them is an optical conexion (square black w/ a red light) and reqieres you to buy an optical audio cable. the second conector is a standard RCA conector that has a black plastic inside and says coaxial I think. then you have to buy a coaxial audio conector or you can use a standard RCA cable (remember those yellow for video and red and white for audio old RCA cables, use 1 of them). you can use either one of them .

then all you have to do is conecte then to the proper input on the audio receiver and select the proper source and the listen and enjoy while you can.

Forget about thinking , we already did that for you , lol.

dont buy anything. A regular RCA video audio cable will do the trick. no one will tell the difference. save your money. almost everyone have those type of cables lying around from other old vcr and related equipment.

Telefutura KAMT normal audio

Right now we can hear normal audio from this channel!, no AC3.

Thats good for a channel than we do not if remains ir disappear... ehh?:rolleyes:

KEYU normal audio too!!

ok thanks HD FAn my friend make me going crazy for telefututa channel no audio. this is his coneccion yellow rca cable (video) from receiver to TV the black out put from receiver (ac-)3) to home theatre audio simple but hi said still no working .

are you sure?

Both of my CS5000 even after a fresh scan still show no audio pids and the Pansat 1500 shows AC-3

are you sure?

Both of my CS5000 even after a fresh scan still show no audio pids and the Pansat 1500 shows AC-3

Je,je...:) Yes I cant believe, but is true!, only I use the rca cables and can hear in spanish both channels... lets me probe with my coolsat 5000...:rolleyes:

are you sure?

You´re right only AC3 in CS5K...!:(

Sr... I think, I must send you a P.M.:cool:

I have here a miracle box...!:confused:

That channel definately only has AC3 audio, at least right now.
I checked the entire mux, and there aren't any other audio streams that aren't associated with one of the other channels, and only the AC3 PID is associated with that channel 10.
I thought that perhaps the PMT might incorrectly designate it as AC3, so I made a manual channel designating that audio PID as mpeg instead of AC3, and I got no audio out of it, whereas designating it as AC3, I get audio.
So at least right now, it is AC3, and only AC3. Perhaps at some other time they had switched to mpeg, or had a 2nd PID present. I assume that the audio PID producing the audio is APID=47 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)