No audio on January 9 "House" from either 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dendavis

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 10, 2003
Metro Denver
Went to watch the recorded 1/8/07 episode of "House" on my primary 622, no audio whatsover in the entire recorded segment, i.e., lead-ins, commercials, etc. Thinking it was one of the running bugs, I did a power recycle, which always worked in the past. Still no joy. I had done a backup of this on my other 622, and it too was the same story, totally silent. Other programs recorded that night were just fine, and I had not had the audio dropout for a couple of months.

Anyone else have this problem?

I also had no audio. Reboot no help. Recorded through Dish, not OTA.

Beautiful video. Dead slience.

I really wanted to hear David Morse's quietly evil cop character again -- he's so good.

Same here! No audio on "House" 01/08 TV2 DVR, 011-00 FOX. Also had same problem today with FOX NFL game same inputs. No audio on playback. Reset with no joy. Did test record on TV1 and TV2, both work OK. But will not recover recorded audio. Called E*. Level III came to the end of his flow chart. Said if it happens again call back to make arraignments for replacement receiver. I asked if it was L365 related. He said no but forewarded it to Engineering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)