NO auto hop on two NBC programs from yesterday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tasmithe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 20, 2006
Here we go again...

There is no auto-hop on Shades of blue and Chicago Justice from last night. My station is NOT an o & o . Anyone else??

Last edited:
It happens on occasion, all networks. CBS, for example, often doesn't get it (after a week) if a sporting event caused a delay.

The networks restrict dish from enabling auto hop on all program. The network basically say when and where dish can enable that feature on a program. Some shows are a week, some are couple days, some instant, it all dependent on contracts with the networks.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The networks restrict dish from enabling auto hop on all program. The network basically say when and where dish can enable that feature on a program. Some shows are a week, some are couple days, some instant, it all dependent on contracts with the networks.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
NOT quite.
The network contracts restrict when Autohop can be active on that particular network.
CBS & FOX seven day wait
NBC O&O I don't know how many day wait
ABC O&O three day wait

The OP stated he is not in a NBC O&O area so Autohop is next day.

For some unknown reason DISH must has an error of some sort that prevented the autohop. It happens on rare occasions not really that big a deal just use the skip button or watch commercial free on Hulu.

NOT quite.
The network contracts restrict when Autohop can be active on that particular network.
CBS & FOX seven day wait
NBC O&O I don't know how many day wait
ABC O&O three day wait

The OP stated he is not in a NBC O&O area so Autohop is next day.

For some unknown reason DISH must has an error of some sort that prevented the autohop. It happens on rare occasions not really that big a deal just use the skip button or watch commercial free on Hulu.

That's what I was referring to.

Autohop does have issues on rare occasions, but it's technology, so it's to be expected. I mainly just use the skip button anyways, no big deal

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)