No broadband yet for Dish League Pass customers?

shenglish

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 11, 2008
After having numberous support tickets ignored and being kept in the dark, I finally got into live chat on nba.com. They told me there was some global issue regarding the validation of dish network customers for the online access to league pass broadband.

Pathetic to have this problem coming on the heels of the delay in being able to order in the first place. But this is surely more nba.com's fault than Dish. What could be so hard about manually validating and activating our access once we have submitted a pdf of our statement???? What a joke. I had been looking forward to watching the games over the internet while I was away for thanksgiving.

Actually, I wonder if this is some residual effect of the protracted negotiations with dish. They should be able to just validate people manually, that's what they do. The support guy said he didn't know any more, that he doesn't talk to the guys who are involved with that. Makes me think it's some actual negotiation obstacle, and that they are intentionally denying access to dish customers.

Talked to a different support guy on chat. Says there is a delay with dish in verification. Apparently submitting a copy of our bill is not sufficient verification, and this is the process the nba is holding them to. Quite pathetic. At least this guy was more forthcoming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts