Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Earl Bonovich
I think like an engineer

User# 15114 For the weekend of 12/28 - 12/29

Confirmed from DirecTV:
There are NO scheduled CE's for any system.

DBSTalk.Com

Jimbo

Alright, you should also. :)

Why, we would like to keep our current CE versions, not go back to the NR version.
At least I would, this has been the best one in a long time.
I have had no loss of mpeg4 channels, no audio drop outs, no stutter when catching up on a show I'm watching when going back to Live time, and I am currently getting my Caller ID working again.

as of right now this thing is working PERFECT !

Have a nice few days off D* guys.

Jimbo

Alright, you should also. :)
Why, I like the CE code that I've got now and don't want to go back to the national release. But since you're now the D* subject expect here go ahead and tell us how the new release is working and maybe we'll do it tomorrow night;)

How about the H20-600 which lost DD 5.1 after the CE update last week? I definitely like the new CE with the White GUI, but the loss of DD 5.1 sucks:( Hopefully, it will be fixed next week.

How about the H20-600 which lost DD 5.1 after the CE update last week? I definitely like the new CE with the White GUI, but the loss of DD 5.1 sucks:( Hopefully, it will be fixed next week.

FYI that you can revert to the national release at any time and get your DD 5.1 back. CE's can and do have bugs from time to time but luckily you can always go back.

raoul,
jtn got on sent directly to HIS rec's ... they all bricked :D:D:D

Jimbo

Oh really, I don't think downloading causes the brick syndrome, you are not witnessing what these people are doing, so you can't truly say what caused the unit to stop functioning. It could be many factors.
:hatsoff:

Oh really, I don't think downloading causes the brick syndrome, you are not witnessing what these people are doing, so you can't truly say what caused the unit to stop functioning. It could be many factors.
You don't get it JTN, they were making a funny at you for your remarks that there would be a CE last weekend while others were saying there wouldn't be.

I'll ask again. Where was the CE you said would be here this past weekend?

I'll ask again. Where was the CE you said would be here this past weekend?

I never made promises, I just said it was possible. Ever gone to Fox Woods and made a bet? You are in Connecticut, not far from me. Friday is coming, it will be here before you know it.

I fell asleep, never tested it last weekend.

I never made promises, I just said it was possible. Ever gone to Fox Woods and made a bet? You are in Connecticut, not far from me. Friday is coming, it will be here before you know it.

I didn't say you promised it. In response to Jimbo's post saying there was no scheduled ce last weekend, you said "Well we will see about that, I bet there will be." You didn't say it was possible. It's okay to admit when you are wrong. Go ahead, you'll feel better!. Really, you will. Come on, just say it!

Dude. You can say every week there will be a CE this weekend and 95% of the time you'll be right because guess what...there is a CE most weekends. Wow, what inside info! ;) Not exactly rocket science there guy. Not quite sure what you are trying to prove...

Aside what Rad posted, are you saying it's a coincidence that a few people have had their boxes freeze up in the course of a ce download? Are you saying it would have happened anyway? Please! You are seriously out of touch in many, many ways.

Aside what Rad posted, are you saying it's a coincidence that a few people have had their boxes freeze up in the course of a ce download? Are you saying it would have happened anyway? Please! You are seriously out of touch in many, many ways.

Unless you witness it personally, you can't believe everything in forums. You don't have to like me, I could care less, you say what you want, and I'll say what I want.

Unless you witness it personally, you can't believe everything in forums. You don't have to like me, I could care less, you say what you want, and I'll say what I want.

Liking you has nothing to do with anything. You post nonsense, then when you can't back up what you say, you obfuscate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)