No Channel 106 but have the rest?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Txmade

Original poster
Apr 9, 2016
Texas
i just installed the h54 receiver today, and I have 4K on 104. But when I got to 106 my tv shows no signal. Also I don't have the 4K VOD channel either or any VOD channels or the apps? Will they populate over night???

Someone please help, I have the other 4K channels working but when I go to 106 it shows up no signal on my tv, my tv is displaying no signal like the box got disconnected from the tv. I have only got 106 to work twice today and it was only the direct tv logo since nothing was on.

And now " tech" support is trying to tell me that the channel is not available and is only a ppv channel . I don't want to be rude but they have no clue what they are talking about. I tried explaining that the channels are part of the 4K live service and she was acting like I didn't know what I was talking about.

What can I do?????

Someone please help, I have the other 4K channels working but when I go to 106 it shows up no signal on my tv, my tv is displaying no signal like the box got disconnected from the tv. I have only got 106 to work twice today and it was only the direct tv logo since nothing was on.

And now " tech" support is trying to tell me that the channel is not available and is only a ppv channel . I don't want to be rude but they have no clue what they are talking about. I tried explaining that the channels are part of the 4K live service and she was acting like I didn't know what I was talking about.

What can I do?????
Channel 104 is 4K/24. Channel 106 is 4K/60 when the Masters Golf is live. Otherwise 106 is sometimes 4K/24 when the Directv logo is playing.

Are you certain that your TV supports 4K/60 and is not limited to 4K/30? It seems like your TV might be unable to sync to the 4K/60 signal.

How do I find out what the TV supports? I have the Visio d 50 , it was a Black Friday tv.

Would the HDMI cable make a difference ? I have a feeling I have a regular HDMI hooked up, that might explain why I'm not getting the 60 fps

Are you connected to HDMI input 5? That appears to be the only one that will support 4K/60.

From the D50u-D1 user manual:
Inputs Ports
UHD up to 30 Hz 1, 2, 3, 4
UHD up to 60 Hz 5
HDCP 2.2 1, 2, 5

No I'm connected to HDMI 1, I ran out to Best Buy and bought an HDMI cable that would support that port. I'm sure that's what it is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)