No Cinemax for a penny?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bigbyrd4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 15, 2007
St. George, SC
Today I ordered the DVR Advantage on the internet. The web site would not let me deselect HBO and Cinemax for my premium channels. I called the customer service number and dropped HBO in the automated thingy, but then could not get back to the menu to drop Cinemax, but found an option to talk to a real human.
The girl that I talked to signed me up for Starz and Showtime, but then when I told her that I only wanted Cinemax if I could get it for a penney she said that I could not get it because I was already a Cinemax subscriber.
Is this the real scoop? I know I have seen on here that the CSRs don't always know what they are talking about. If that is the case, here, I want to get it fixed.
By the way, I did sign up for paperless/autopay today.

I was able to get MAX for a penny, even with the fact that I had just dropped it only about a month and a half prior. They indicated they would give it to me because I was a 'valued customer'.

Technically, the rule is that you can't get Cinemax for a penny if you already have it.

I called and got the deal shortly after signing up for Dish with the default HBO and Cinemax package. I don't think my installation had occurred yet, so that probably helped my case. You could argue that you were automatically signed up for it via Dish's trial.

Today I ordered the DVR Advantage on the internet. The web site would not let me deselect HBO and Cinemax for my premium channels. I called the customer service number and dropped HBO in the automated thingy, but then could not get back to the menu to drop Cinemax, but found an option to talk to a real human.
The girl that I talked to signed me up for Starz and Showtime, but then when I told her that I only wanted Cinemax if I could get it for a penney she said that I could not get it because I was already a Cinemax subscriber.
Is this the real scoop? I know I have seen on here that the CSRs don't always know what they are talking about. If that is the case, here, I want to get it fixed.
By the way, I did sign up for paperless/autopay today.

They may want a couple of months of the autopay, before they do the $.1 cent deal. I would check back at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)