No Cubs this weekend?

fbara

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
Oswego, IL
I was looking thru the guide and can't find the Chicago Cubs games tonight. Any Chicago-area people know which channel Cubs will be on (if at all)?

Thanks guys, for some reason it's not on my guide for today. I'll force a refresh.

Update: forced a refresh but I don't appear to get either 442 or 9518.

Last edited:
Right now on 442, it says the Cubs/Brewers are in HD, but all I get is the "Check Back Often to See If your favorite team in playing in HD" message.

Right now on 442, it says the Cubs/Brewers are in HD, but all I get is the "Check Back Often to See If your favorite team in playing in HD" message.

Get directv and that wont happen, You can watch all the cubs games on channel 665 csnhd, or 666, csnhd+ or 26, WCIUHD or 9 WGNHD...

Why does directv offer all of this content in HD 24/7? Answer: They actually care about their costumers.

Get directv and that wont happen, You can watch all the cubs games on channel 665 csnhd, or 666, csnhd+ or 26, WCIUHD or 9 WGNHD...

Why does directv offer all of this content in HD 24/7? Answer: They actually care about their costumers.

yep. Watching it on 666-1 right now since the Brewers feed is OTA only (WMLW Milwaukee) and no simulcast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts