No Data on audio music channels

pattykay

formerly crodrules
Original poster
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
Earlier this morning, I was listening to Holiday Instrumentals on channel 927 and the audio suddenly cut out. The Song ID box continued to work. I was able to bring the sound back by changing channels and changing back. It continued to work, including the Song ID, for a little while after that, but then the Song ID cut out, displaying only [No Data] for every field:
1210201217-00.jpg

It is like this on every Dish CD and audio channel I have checked since then. SiriusXM Song ID continues to work normally, though. Has anyone else seen anything like this? Normally, when the Song ID is temporarily missing, that entire box will be replaced by a message that says "Music artist / title info not available."

Also, at the moment, there is still no audio at all on channel 951, Country Holiday. All other audio channels are working, just with No Data. I tried resetting my receiver, and that did not fix any of these issues.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Slightly O/T but is there a list of all the Christmas music channels?
Yes, there is. From the Free Previews No Discussion Thread:
(Note: Most of the Audio channels listed below are currently playing holiday music. Dish has separate channel numbers reserved for this month's holiday music free preview, whenever that begins.)
Audio music channels:

892 Viva La Navidad
927 Holiday Instrumentals
939 Soulful Holidays
941 Viva La Navidad
951 Country Holiday
967 A Very Jazzy Holiday
972 Classical Holidays

Plus:
SiriusXM Soul Town (6049 or 099-49) is now Holiday Soul, and SiriusXM Prime Country (6058 or 099-58) is now Country Christmas.

Also (from the Free Previews Discussion Thread):
Since I have been keeping track of the free holiday music channels, I thought I would mention that the Multi-View on channel 100 (Hopper or Wally receivers) will let you listen to CD13, Traditional Holidays, for free. When it is highlighted, the box says "Press Select to Upgrade" but the music plays just fine without a subscription to the DishCD channels.

In addition to the free channels listed above, with a subscription to a package containing the audio channels, you would also get the following special* channel numbers for holiday music, conveniently grouped together in the guide:

9788 Modern Holiday
9844 Holiday Traditions
9845 Hallmark Channel Radio

(Those are the ones that I actually receive in Latino Bonus Pack.)
In addition, there are also special* channel numbers for some holiday music channels that I do not receive:

9840 AUD20 - Holiday
9841 MUZK2 - Muzak 2

Additional special* channels have been reserved (but not yet made available) for channels that are not yet playing holiday music. These channels are already available for free on their regular SiriusXM channel numbers, though:

9792 SiriusXM The Message
9794 SiriusXM Symphony Hall
9795 SiriusXM Coffee House

(Available for free here):
6014 SiriusXM Coffee House
6063 SiriusXM The Message
6076 SiriusXM Symphony Hall

*special channel numbers are for ViP receivers. Receivers with the Hopper interface can look for all of the holiday music channels conveniently mapped down to a collapsible channel 98 in the guide. I probably should have lead with that info.
:biggrin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)