No discounts or Price Match

desiguy2447

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2004
I chatted with two Cox sales reps, and then called Cox, to discuss getting TV service at a decent price with a good deal. I had already priced out Direct, and Dish who were both $25 dollars cheaper with there price including the receiver fees. I tell this to Cox as there bundle with Internet and TV is $25.00 more expensive and the price didn't include the receiver fee for two HD boxs. The Cox rep starts telling how good of a value I am getting. I finally told the Cox rep please explain the value in paying $25 more for less service then adding on the two receiver fee to the bill which made the bill pretty high per a month.

The last sales person at Cox went as far to say well when it rains you will still have service I quickly shut the person up with I have dish currently and have had them for 12 years. She quickly went silent with call me back if you decide to sign up.

I just don't understand Cox they don't do anything to get your business at least in Gainesville FL this is when Dish Network in Gainesville has the majority of the residences on there service followed by Direct TV with Cox in third place for TV service in our city.

The only reason Cox in our area is in business is because everyone has them for High Speed Internet...

I am only looking for Cox serivce as I am moving and won't be at my place for two years so I cannot sign two year agreement with Dish or Direct otherwise I would sign up in a heart beat with one of them!

The second time I called I finally got my wish granted with getting Cox to match Direct TV for the TV service. Also got the internet upgraded for free from 18mbps to 28mbps all for six months. Took a lot of hassle with Cox, but someone at Cox cared to earn my business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts