No Dish Network for me.............

Thank you, will do so as I did get an e-mail that said my order was cancelled (two days ago).

However, when I try to call and I provide my home ph# it says it has been cancelled and nothing more.

But I totally understand if modifications were done that it can messs everything up.

So my question to you Mary is why didn't the CSR rep not correct it as if they think what they did would fly with customers that actually pays attention to their invoice?

DIRT is DISH Internet Response Team. We monitor online sites and help customer will any and all DISH Network issues. I am also sorry that your order got messed up. It is the way our system is set-up. In order to remove a reciever, the entire workorder has to modified, that means the order has to be rebuilt from scratch and it is very easy for the CSR to not get it reentered correctly as they are not sales agents. The sling adapter can only be ordered once which is why it was not showing on the second order but it would have been there at install on the account. If you PM Zach or any DIRT member, we can verify that your refund has been processed for you!

When we go to modify the work order, it wipes the original order completely, so if the CSR did not properly notate the original order, they would just rebuild it with everything. The only thing that need to be corrected after the removal of the additional receiver was to remove Showtime. That Premium channel was included in new customer packages free for 3 month until about 3 weeks ago and it was probably an oversight on the CSR part when it was added. I am more concerned that no one was able to ensure you that everything from your original order would be honored by DISH Network! We would have done everything to get that order correct, no matter what. I am sorry that this happened to you and please believe me that is not the way we handle or resolve customer issues. I wish you and your family nothing but the best in the future!

Mary - Thank you for your kind words and this is understandable.
I just wish they did take a little care into the situation. it was not like I was upset, but only upset when they didnt want to resolve this :(

I wish I knew about this website before ordering, that way maybe either your or Zach on here could have helped me out for the services.

Again, I will just receive my refund and maybe in couple of weeks I will give it another shot. Maybe with you or Zach

When we go to modify the work order, it wipes the original order completely, so if the CSR did not properly notate the original order, they would just rebuild it with everything. The only thing that need to be corrected after the removal of the additional receiver was to remove Showtime. That Premium channel was included in new customer packages free for 3 month until about 3 weeks ago and it was probably an oversight on the CSR part when it was added. I am more concerned that no one was able to ensure you that everything from your original order would be honored by DISH Network! We would have done everything to get that order correct, no matter what. I am sorry that this happened to you and please believe me that is not the way we handle or resolve customer issues. I wish you and your family nothing but the best in the future!

I just wish they did take a little care into the situation. it was not like I was upset, but only upset when they didnt want to resolve this :(

I wish I knew about this website before ordering, that way maybe either your or Zach on here could have helped me out for the services.

Again, I will just receive my refund and maybe in couple of weeks I will give it another shot. Maybe with you or Zach

If you need anything at all. please just let us know. We would love the opportunity to get make this situation right for you! Have a great night!!

Mary's a miracle worker. She just helped me on my acct. Zack is good to but I'm just saying that Mary will end over backwards to help you. She did for me.

The addition of DIRT here is the best thing CS-wise Dish has ever done and one reason I'd have to think long and hard before making any decision to swap providers. Also, them being here ALONE makes being a supporter of this site more than worthwhile.

Ed

Howdy all,

I just wanted to touch basis w/ everyone and let them know as of yet, since the cancellation of my acct (remember, I never got anything installed or services were done) and as of yet, there has been no refund back to me!!

Two days ago I called DishNetwork, again to their customer-service department. I proceeded and demanded to talk to a manager. About 4 minutes of waiting, I was able to get ANOTHER VOICE, but highly and I mean HIGHLY DOUBT it was even a manager or supervisor. That rep, which was a female in the name of "Chris" had me waiting another 3-5 minutes due to her saying she needed to get w/ the cancellation department to speed the process.

After the total BS, the so-claimed supervisor in the name of Chris said they are working on the cancellation and it will take 4-5 business days!

Ok, here we go; RING-AROUND-THE-ROSEY!!!! It has been over 5 days!!!!!!!!!!! Now where the **** is my refund!!!!!!!

No offense to the DIRT team here, but I think I will need to see if you either of the two reps on here can get my refund.

I will be waiting for a response for a direct contact phone number.

Thank you!!!!!11

Did you pay by credit card? If so, contacting the CC company may help speed the process. Sad that you have to be subjected to this nonsense born out of incompetency on someone's part.

It is sad and sad that no one for DIRT even contacted or posted here.

I did file a claim now w/ my CC for this fraudulent charge.

I know where my business is not going to. If this is it's customer service to show show of it's loyalty; I'm just glad I never got anything installed or dealt with their contract / support!!!

Sorry to hear about that bad experience. I just wanted to make sure that everything got settled and your refund has been straightened out. Also do you still have a copy of the e-mail that was sent out after your call?

Hi Zach ,

I did get a e-mail, the manager said the refund takes about 5-business days.

Oh here was the charges that flagged me on what I paid for:

ORDER SUMMARY
One Time Charges & Credits

Monthly Charges
AT200/Movie Pass - 3 Mo
HBO - 3 Mo ($16/Mo)
Cinemax - 3 Mo ($13/Mo)
Starz - 3 Mo ($13/Mo)
DVR Service
HD 200 Free ($10/Mo)
Showtime
Protect Plan - 6 Mo ($6/Mo)
Monthly Credits
Cr: New Cust $20x12 Mo
Monthly Charges & Credits

Amount Due Now
Taxes

Paid

$0.00

$78.99
$59.99
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$6.00
$0.00
$13.00
$0.00
-$20.00
-$20.00
$58.99

-$93.36
$0.00
$58.99
$4.02

$156.37

Can you please PM me the phone number you used to setup the account. I just want to take a further look in to this.

Zach - here's the original order. Which is CORRECT , but it gets totally messed up when I decided to call Dish back within 24hrs to have them ONLY to REMOVE one of the HD receivers (bedroom / not the HD /DVR) because the home we're in is just temp). Then that's when the invoice gets all jacked up, including adding Showtime which I never wanted or requested!! So the slingbox was gone, the extra $100 was non-explained, oh also where is the blockbuster pass? :( ! Oh well...

ORDER SUMMARY
Sling Adapter

Monthly Charges
AT200/Movie Pass - 12 Mo
HBO - 3 Mo ($16/Mo)
Cinemax - 3 Mo ($13/Mo)
Starz - 3 Mo ($13/Mo)
DVR Service
HD 200 Free ($10/Mo)
Protect Plan - 6 Mo ($6/Mo)
Monthly Credits
Cr: New Cust $20x12 Mo

Amount Due Now
Taxes

Paid
$99.00
$99.00

$65.99
$59.99
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$6.00
$0.00
$0.00
-$20.00
-$20.00
$45.99

$0.00
$99.00
$45.99
$11.38

$156.37

I would like to find out why it did get messed up, to do that I would really need the number that you used to setup the account. Even though it is canceled I would be able to look at the history to see how/why things got so messed up. If you want me to please just PM me that information. For the Blockbuster Movie pass you would have to create a DISH account at dishnetwork.com to complete the offer. I am trying to get clarification on whether or not it would show up in the e-mail that is being sent out.

Zach - the order has been cancelled and no worries or stress to figure out why it was the way it happened.
What really upset me was the fact after the 2nd rep removed the 2nd bedroom HD-Receiver "he" totally F'ed up the whole freaking order! I mean look at the invoice.
Slingbox removed,
Added showtime,

At the end of this cancellation the rep was clueless before forwarding me to a supervisor and he (which) was too clueless to why these major changes took place and it seem'd that "HE" too didn't want to resolve the problem and just prefer to loose a customer by cancelling it.

Last but not least, I want my money back and that yet has not been done. They sure took my money faster than when they need to return it.

-------------

All,

I did order directly from Dish Network. The original sales rep did everything right! What messed up the whole freak'in order was when the 2nd customer service rep was only requested to remove the bedroom HD-Receiver and as a fat bonus, he decided to add showtime to make a little commission, which I am sure that's how it goes. :(

Zach - if you would like to help, could you get my refund quicker? :rant:

DIRT is DISH Internet Response Team. We monitor online sites and help customer will any and all DISH Network issues. I am also sorry that your order got messed up. It is the way our system is set-up. In order to remove a reciever, the entire workorder has to modified, that means the order has to be rebuilt from scratch and it is very easy for the CSR to not get it reentered correctly as they are not sales agents. The sling adapter can only be ordered once which is why it was not showing on the second order but it would have been there at install on the account. If you PM Zach or any DIRT member, we can verify that your refund has been processed for you!

Thank you, will do so as I did get an e-mail that said my order was cancelled (two days ago).

However, when I try to call and I provide my home ph# it says it has been cancelled and nothing more.

But I totally understand if modifications were done that it can messs everything up.

So my question to you Mary is why didn't the CSR rep not correct it as if they think what they did would fly with customers that actually pays attention to their invoice?

If you need anything at all. please just let us know. We would love the opportunity to get make this situation right for you! Have a great night!!

It is sad and sad that no one for DIRT even contacted or posted here.

I did file a claim now w/ my CC for this fraudulent charge.

I know where my business is not going to. If this is it's customer service to show show of it's loyalty; I'm just glad I never got anything installed or dealt with their contract / support!!!

As I look at the whole thread, I see that you had quite a few contacts with DIRT in this thread. Did you ever PM Zach with the telephone number that you used to set up the account? That's the only way they have to track what is going on...

I've been suspicious of this thread from the beginning. Not meaning to dump on the OP, but he seems unreasonable from the get go. I run a business and we like the rule that you should fire about 5% of your customers per year. Some people can never be pleased and are impossible to service. He did not even give DISH the leeway to fix an obvious problem. From the sounds of the thread, I think he may have had buyers remorse as soon as he made the deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)