No Dish Network for me.............

It is sad and sad that no one for DIRT even contacted or posted here.

I did file a claim now w/ my CC for this fraudulent charge.

I know where my business is not going to. If this is it's customer service to show show of it's loyalty; I'm just glad I never got anything installed or dealt with their contract / support!!!

I can certainly review your cancelled account and verify that the refund has been issued. I can also e-mail you proof that the refund has been submitted to your bank/credit card company. I will need your account information sent to me in a PM so I can work on the issue. If you would like my assistance, please send me your phone# in a PM and I will get you the information you are looking for. Thank you!

Maybe I am a paranoid schizophrenic, but I see 5 requests from DIRT for info to help with this, and still no responses. Its hard to complain about nothing being done, when you refuse to answer questions. PM the DIRT team, and let them work this out, or stop complaining. It is on you now. I think most people are going stop believing you if you post another complaint about calling the 1-800 number, AGAIN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)