No Eric Sahl equals No Uplink report?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goober

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2005
I guess since they canned the dude who gets the channels there will be no further need for uplink reports??

I guess since they canned the dude who gets the channels there will be no further need for uplink reports??

To be perfectly honest, even with him the uplink reports (at least over the last month or two) haven't been too interesting from the perspective of those of us interested in national HD. There's no reason to expect that to change; the only thing different will probably be the people who make up the "last minute" excuses as to why rumours of new channels won't materialize. :)

Hey did anyone think that with the middleman gone we may get more HD programs since Charlie will have to go face to face with the program providers??

Nay I must be dreaming.

Good he was a tool, how about someone who can give us some actual HD channels instead of HD PPV that NOBODY WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people should be banned from forums for speaking dumb thoughts. Losing a job, especially right not is not cool. We all have families to feed and bills to pay. I wish Eric Sahl and his family the Best of Luck. Some people need to use their brains before they act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)