No extended program guide information

BigAl1961

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
I have a 722K, and I woke up this morning and found both tuners had been recording for the past several hours, and there was no program guide information past the current hour. I tried unplugging it for several minutes, rebooting the system from the front panel, and while I seem to be getting all my channels I just don't have any information past the next hour. DVR recording will be a real issue if the timer info is missing. Any ideas on what to do would be appreciated.

1) Pull the plug/replug it back in and reboot your receiver .
2) Run a check switch and let it download the full guide.
It should work now and if it doesn't call DISH and ask for a replacement receiver.

BigAl1961,
If what Mike said doesn't work then you will need a replacement. If you'd like you can PM if that doesn't work and I can get that taken care of for you. I would just need your phone number or account number in that PM.

Came home to try rebooting and running the check switch and found everything was now OK. The program guide has the new look and the HD only option so I'm thinking the upgrade occurred last night and not everything had updated yet. I'm just glad it seems to be fixed now.
Thanks for your responses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)