No Free Showtime This Weekend On Dish??

Tvlman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
Surf City.CA
What's going on with DISH? The whole world of cable and satellite TV is getting SHOWTIME for FREE this weekend to sample the offerings........EXCEPT DISH!
Are they that cheap???? SHOWTIME HD on 9460 still tells me I have to be a subscriber. Too bad, I wanted to check it out to see if I wanted to sign up for SHOWTIME.

Tvlman said:
What's going on with DISH? The whole world of cable and satellite TV is getting SHOWTIME for FREE this weekend to sample the offerings........EXCEPT DISH!
Are they that cheap???? SHOWTIME HD on 9460 still tells me I have to be a subscriber. Too bad, I wanted to check it out to see if I wanted to sign up for SHOWTIME.

It's on in the low 200's range. If you're subscribed to the family pack you won't see it but it's showing up in the EPG. 285-299 I believe.

Sam

There are posts that this IS available to E* customers, and I am receiving the Showtime channels, though there seems to be little that I will be watching. Oh, and Showtime HD is included.

Free Showtime On 285-295

Thanks for the help, I found it......in the 285-295 range. But not on the normal HD9460 channel. Funnny, you have to look for it ......not as though we all should have received a mentally telegraphed message about this. Oh, well.

As Emily Latella would say..................nevermind!

Does DirecTv not give movie information during the free previews? Does ShowTime and HBO know that people cannot get the info on the movie during the free preview?

Stargazer said:
Does DirecTv not give movie information during the free previews? Does ShowTime and HBO know that people cannot get the info on the movie during the free preview?

Dish does the same thing, I just change the guide to all channels, at least I can get a description of the movie then.

When I said that, I meant does DirecTv give the information in the guide or is Dish Network the only one doing this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts