No Fx HD or SPEED HD here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I still don't understand what Dish did to their system. From BET-HD 'till now, all the new HD's had to be "jump-started" with a re-hit. They used to show up automatically. They need to figure out that something has gone wrong in their authorization stream! :mad:

I wasn't getting FX-HD so I used online chat with support yesterday and the agent indicated that there were quite a few customers having this problem. She had the channel lit up in about 5 minutes.

From BET-HD 'till now, all the new HD's had to be "jump-started" with a re-hit. They used to show up automatically. They need to figure out that something has gone wrong in their authorization stream! :mad:
+1 on that! I wonder if MSNBC-HD coming this June will cause the same problem or will they have figured it out by then. ;)

So far its three channels with this problem. Bet-hd, Speed, and FX. They really need to fix this as most people not on these forums have no idea that these channels were added.

Use Chat

As someone indicated, use Chat on the E* site to get the new HD channels. I called Tech Support twice and got two consecutive technozeros from India using fake western names who could do nothing but follow a script. I ran out of patience with both. :(

As someone indicated, use Chat on the E* site to get the new HD channels. I called Tech Support twice and got two consecutive technozeros from India using fake western names who could do nothing but follow a script. I ran out of patience with both. :(

Oh you mean "BOB" or "SUSAN"? Yes I can't STAND to talk to those foreign douche bags in India for customer service. I will use the online tech chat or talk to cancellations to get an AMERICAN . DISH should move ALL customer service home to AMERICA . It really pisses customers off over the language barrier. They are supposed to calm customers down and fix their problems , NOT create more problems and anger .

I just used the chat function on their site to fix this issue. Only took about two minutes. Much quicker and easier than calling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)