No HD video on some channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TVHabit

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 13, 2012
Southwest Desert
Edision Mio receiver will not decode(?) the HD video on ABC Mux 91 West? SD is okay also missing on NBC feeds and LPB HD intermittently. I am wondering if it is in the feed and not the receiver. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks...

Edision Mio receiver will not decode(?) the HD video on ABC Mux 91 West? SD is okay also missing on NBC feeds and LPB HD intermittently. I am wondering if it is in the feed and not the receiver. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks...

You'll need to run the video through something like vlc.

To watch 4:2:2 services live, stream to another device on your network.

Example:
Connect the Mio to your router with an ethernet cable. Either look in the Mio network menu or your routers connected devices menu for the IP address assigned by your router to the Mio.

On a computer connected to your network, open a web browser and type the IP address assigned by your router to the Mio. The WebIF interface will open.

Select a channel from the service list (ABC, CBS, etc.) and click the TV icon to start playing the channel using the media software program available on your computer (VLC or ???). Connect the computer to your TV using a HDMI cable.

Another option to view from anywhere on your network is to use an Android tablet, media player or phone with the Dreamdroid app to watch or cast to a connected TV.

What NBC channels are you missing? Satellite and Transponder?

LPB doesn't transmit 24/7. It often comes down to carry other events. Are you not receiving it today? What is the Signal Quality / SNR readings for LPB (displayed in the channel information banners)?

Reactions: c-spand
There's a definite learning curve for me with this new receiver. I need to remember that it's computer based and SDA_FL_USA - I rebooted the receiver and all the channels are back in full HD. Thanks!

Reactions: c-spand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)