No Hopper search?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bondfool

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2007
When I search for anything on one Hopper, there are no results. But on the other Hopper, the search works fine. What can I do? (I already posted this in the Dish Network forum, but I figured it would get more attention here.)​

Has it been overnight yet, or did it just get installed today? My searches didn't work at all yesterday, but they work today. Then, even though I get search results, if I hit 'select' on any of the results, my box just thinks about it. I'm assuming that will fix itself in another day too

Has it been overnight yet, or did it just get installed today? My searches didn't work at all yesterday, but they work today. Then, even though I get search results, if I hit 'select' on any of the results, my box just thinks about it. I'm assuming that will fix itself in another day too

same with mine. 1 worked 1 didn't. The next day they both worked.

Same here. It just took overnight. The predictive search with thumbnails is so much better than the 722 search.

Todd

Yeah, Search didn't work for me on the first day, either. Dish should (if it doesn't fix the software to make Search work on the first day) add "Search will work tomorrow" to their installer training materials.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)