no line of sight!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The "virtual" channels, i.e. local digital sub-channels, guide data come from the same satellite as the locals themselves though, so if his locals are off of 129', he'll get "Digital Service" for all of the sub-channels.

so, what you're saying is that since i can't get 129 i will not get the subchannel info for my OTA's, even with the subscription to the SD locals (on 110)-- that the subchannel info is only carried on the same sat as the channels themselves, in my case 129?

I see now that your SD locals are on 110' while your HD locals are on 129'. I can't guess which satellite the sub-channel guide data will come from..... ekb.dbstalk.com has a listing of these "virtual" channels but I only see "WLS-DT2" listed (and it is off of 110', which is a good sign).

The "virtual" channels, i.e. local digital sub-channels, guide data come from the same satellite as the locals themselves though, so if his locals are off of 129', he'll get "Digital Service" for all of the sub-channels.

Oops I didn't think about where the subchannels came from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)