no local channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tbo003

Original poster
Jan 30, 2010
i took my 722k reciever to my camp it is sd tv i have one coax from dish pro dual out lnb the installer told me to put my reciever on tv2 i do not know why im not getting locals as it is same zip code all other channels seem ok there is a slant on my tv when i put it on guide too can anyone please help?

One problem at a time.

Monroe/El Dorado channels (SD only at this time) come from 110 so any old dish should be able to see them (assuming LOS).

Are you looking at the HD Only guide?

Did you try punching the 8 button on the remote?

(Harshness, that's * not 8 for the Format.)

Are you referring to satellite locals (LIL) or OTA locals? The TV2 outputs do not see OTA locals, the LIL are there. Oops, I was thinking of the 722, no "k". Need I ask, you do have the OTA module? The RF output will have both tuner 1 and 2 outputs on whatever UHF channels you have selected.

The guide should not be slanted even in the wrong format if you have selected an SD 4x3 format in the menus and in most other cases.

-Ken

You said you have a Dish Pro Dual LNB, if it really is a DUAL you are looking at only 1 satellite so you won't see 110 = no locals. You need a DISH 500 with a Dish Pro Plus TWIN LNB and a separator on the 722K.

(Harshness, that's * not 8 for the Format.)
I meant to say 8 as there is a channel 8 in Monroe. This would get around any guide issues and maybe even tell the OP what was wrong.

Obviously, boba was reading a whole lot more closely and discovered the real problem: no 119W on a one-slot LNB.

thanks iwas only getting one sat.110 will have to get another lnb still cant figure out the slant on picture and guide though i appreciate the help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)