No local channels

Notatecjie

Original poster
Apr 5, 2021
Louisiana
I have Direct TV in my RV and I have stopped being able to receive my local channels. I am parked at home catching all my DTV package channels, but not my locals. Any suggestions as to cause.

I have Direct TV in my RV and I have stopped being able to receive my local channels. I am parked at home catching all my DTV package channels, but not my locals. Any suggestions as to cause.
Go to your account online and do a Refresh channels ...
If you also have D* in your home, are you getting your locals in your home ?
What recvr are you using in the RV ?

Local Channels Availability​

Local Channels Lookup​

More than likely, we have your local channels! Enter your ZIP Code to find out if we carry your local channels in your area:
Zip Code: Check

Yes! Local channels are available in your area: New Orleans LA 70359 We have provided a complete list of local stations and channel numbers below.

Get a Package with Local Channels​

It's easy to add local channels to your DIRECTV® programming package.
Order Now

High-definition (HD) local channels from DIRECTV are also available in your area. To receive them you will need an HD system

Available Channels​

NetworkAffiliateLocal Channel #3-Digit Channel #HD Channel
CBSWWL44
NBCWDSU66
FOXWVUE88
PBSWYES1212
ABCWGNO2626
CWWNOL3838
TMOKGLA4242
IONWPXL4949
MNTWUPL5454

Standard Local Channels: Most can receive these local channels using any DIRECTV® System. Certain select markets will require an MPEG-4 capable receiver. If you are eligible to receive local channels from us and don't have the correct equipment now, when you upgrade your receiver online, we will match the proper receiver for your market.
Locals: Eligibility based on service address. Not all networks available in all markets.
HD Locals: Eligibility based on service address. DIRECTV Slimline dish required in some markets to receive HD local networks delivered by DIRECTV. H20 or HR20 model DIRECTV HD Receiver and HD or HD-ready television set required to display HD programming from DIRECTV.
Programming, pricing, terms and conditions subject to change. Hardware and programming sold separately.

How long ago did you last receive your local channels? Directv dropped standard definition versions of channels in some markets last year, if your RV has the old round dish (rather than a Slimline) or the RV's receiver is SD only that would explain what happened.

Reactions: TheTechGuru
How long ago did you last receive your local channels? Directv dropped standard definition versions of channels in some markets last year, if your RV has the old round dish (rather than a Slimline) or the RV's receiver is SD only that would explain what happened.

Just noticed the SD feeds are gone in my market. Glad I have a OTA antenna to get them in heavy rain when Ka is blocked but Ku would have been still working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts