No more auto renew on NFLST or is this article BS?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
NFLST

I was dreading going through the hassle of canceling auto renew after they gave me NFLST free without asking. I hope this article is true, but I don't really trust the source.

NFLST

I was dreading going through the hassle of canceling auto renew after they gave me NFLST free without asking. I hope this article is true, but I don't really trust the source.
Did you check the fine print when you signed up?

Finally found the last e-mail they sent me. In the fine print on it, it said it will not auto renew. Maybe ATT will remember that next year if they still own Directv.

Reactions: raoul5788
I'm NOT buying that article ...
NFL ST has been an Auto Renew since Day 1 ...

I can't believe they would SUDDENLY change ...

I can find MANY other things I would like for them to change before THAT ...

Mainly the 2 year commitment, even if your past your original commitment .

I have no issue with the first 2 yr commitment mind you, the the ones After that that annoy me, like whenever you want to move to a newer piece of equipment.

Many of us received Sunday Ticket this year free of charge without asking for it. That is way different than people calling and asking for deals and getting it for free.

There's no way it's going to auto renew for a fee. ATT would find themselves in some serious hot water if they tried that.

Many of us received Sunday Ticket this year free of charge without asking for it. That is way different than people calling and asking for deals and getting it for free.

There's no way it's going to auto renew for a fee. ATT would find themselves in some serious hot water if they tried that.
Hot water with who?... all depends on the fine print of the agreement

ATT did not reup with the NFL...and has no broadcast rights for next year.

ATT did not reup with the NFL...and has no broadcast rights for next year.
I believe thier agreement is thru 2021 or 23.

edit: From what I just saw, it is thru 21, so, yes that could be interesting come next year.

As long as they HAVE it, I will have it.

Seeing I can't get Pittsburgh from here.

Do you have any documents stating so ?

I found this :
It states the end of the 20/21 season ...
I hope its wrong.

Reactions: Jimbo
Good article ...

So it is going thru 2022 ...
With all these different options becoming possibly available ... and the main current ones set to expire, I wonder if they will continue to be available to the Big 4 Networks or if the greed will take them off and on to other outlets ... I'm sure the "Other " outlets will be there, will they still be available to those without the internet and cell phone options ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts