No more dish for me.

I've had Dish for 3 years, and I asked about adding a Dish on the roof with the original installation, but I was told it could not be done. I think it had something do with the materials of my roof, if I remember correctly. I later solve most of the issues I was having by moving back the dish, and later, by adding a booster, but the 110 is still very weal. Granted, 110 only effects small handful of channels.

Anyhow, other installation, is there any extra monthly fee for having multiple dishes?

I have got to replenish my money supply so I can get Dish back. Cable is so stupid here, They are still using the SA 8300hd explorer box. talk about a piece of crap.

but alas, i spent just about every dime I had getting everything done to get this house, so I have to deal with it for a few weeks. This is going to be a long month.

I am just going to let cable install for now. Then this summer when I get the time, I may throw together some dishes and some cable and see if I can get it to work. Our market is western arc only. I will take some pics from the house to give you an idea of what I am dealing with. I would be looking at 200 feet of cable run to the house if I have a chance at all of pulling it off. Dish said I could come back as a new customer in 90 days, so that puts me into the summer. I just don't have the time right now to try and make it work. and we are expecting more snow tonight and tommorrow.

And if someone wants to throw together the best diagram to make three seperate dishes work with 2 hoppers, and 3 joeys, maybe 4 joeys, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

I had a similar issue. When I moved into my current house lots of tree's. Went to a hardware store rented a trench digger. Bought about 225 feet of PVC 3 inch. took me about half a day to run the lines. I ran 4 lines. 3 used one spare. Have two dish 500's one is 119 110 and the other is 129. It is on my shed at the end of my lot. was a little work but worth it. Best thing is you should be able to get any new costumer deals. FYI. Went down a bout 10 inchs was 4 inchs wide. Digger puts dirt to the side just push it back in the hole. Very easy. Don't forget digger's hot line. It's free. Good luck.

I've done that for a customer before. Just charged for the extra equipment and that's it. Done a few where other installers had deemed it a no line of site.

Best one I had was D-500 for 110/119 another across the yard about 100 ft away for 61.5..AND I helped the guy cut down a 70ft tall tree to get the 110/119.
There is a fine line between stupidity and dedication.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts