No more full screen dish anywhere on iPhone 5 and 5c?

gislands

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 29, 2013
California
Hi all,
I have both an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 5c. And neither support full screen video on the Dish Anywhere app. It used to be you hit full screen and turned it side ways there you have it, full video filling the who phone screen. Now it is just the little video box wrapped around the channel info and other things in the vertical position and won't go full screen vertical which is just the little box with black on the top and the bottom to make up the space or go full screen when turned horizontal. What good is that!?!?! and why doesn't something work that worked flawlessly in the past??? Has anyone else noticed this?

I just fixed my own problem, I loaded a recommended show in the "home screen" which was a goofy morning show here in Norther California. The video loaded and it was embedded in the home screen. When I went to hit full screen it worked. So I then went to the guide and brought something else up, hit full screen and it's back working in full screen mode if anyone else has this problem. Just some kind of glitch I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts