No more Unreliable Sources

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lumpkin666

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
USA
I noticed the reruns, but hadn't really paid attention to the myspace posts until today (when I was trying to avoid doing some work). The word on Gary and Jason's myspace pages is that there is no more "Unreliable Sources".

I'm not sure how I feel about that :confused:

My daughter told me this last night.....We are NOT happy about this! I suppose there will be info mercicals on. I hope I don't have to boycott my local Equity station - KWWF until the show gets put back on! WE WANT GARY AND JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's too bad. It was a funny and sometimes enlightening show. I think those commercials never did it justice and probably turned some people away.

Thought I read somewhere that Retro Tv is going national on July 7. Meaning they will have a primetime lineup the same on all their channels. Also all their channels have to carry at least 55 hrs of programming a week. Mybe this is why some of the programming is changing. Dennis

I hope RTN stays. I have being watching for over 2 years now. Where did this news come from? I noticed the repeats the last 2 weeks On Unreliable Sources.

Maybe Gary will read this and comment.

Thought I read somewhere that Retro Tv is going national on July 7. Meaning they will have a primetime lineup the same on all their channels. Also all their channels have to carry at least 55 hrs of programming a week. Mybe this is why some of the programming is changing. Dennis

RTN signed a deal to carry alot of the older CBS shows. I don't see how they can go national unless they get a bunch of stations to carry it on a digital subchannel maybe ?

I hope RTN stays. I have being watching for over 2 years now. Where did this news come from? I noticed the repeats the last 2 weeks On Unreliable Sources.

Maybe Gary will read this and comment.
Gary sent out messages to his "friends" on myspace indicating that the show was done. Here's a link to his myspace (which gives no real details except for the little bit in the blurb at the top)

www.myspace.com/unreliablesources

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)