No OnDemand in Columbus, IN??

Aqualung812

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 22, 2006
Columbus, IN
I got Comcast around a month ago. One of the features I was promsed, and looking forward to, was OnDemand.

I called tech support several times when it didn't come up and was told "It is down all the time, that is why we don't charge anything for it". Ok.

After a few more weeks, I called back. They said they would have someone come out and take a look at my DVR. On the day of the install, the local office called and said this whole area doesn't have OnDemand. WTH?

Is there anywhere I can see what areas have it and what ones don't?

I got Comcast around a month ago. One of the features I was promsed, and looking forward to, was OnDemand.

I called tech support several times when it didn't come up and was told "It is down all the time, that is why we don't charge anything for it". Ok.

After a few more weeks, I called back. They said they would have someone come out and take a look at my DVR. On the day of the install, the local office called and said this whole area doesn't have OnDemand. WTH?

Is there anywhere I can see what areas have it and what ones don't?
I have had trouble with OnDemand here in the Washington DC area. All cables and connections must be perfect to receive this unstable service. I have found that if I unplug the box and plug it back in after 30 seconds, OnDemand will usually come up okay. This is quite a nuisance, as all the other program info takes time to reload, but unfortunately this is the reality. Comcast tech service is not much help. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts