No Posts for a long time?

chapelrun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 12, 2008
Berryville, VA
Just noticed that the Sky Angel forum is very dead.

Does anyone around here still have Sky Angel IPTV?

I do, just got it last week. Picture quality is very good. Love the 48 hour archive most channels have. I wish there was a way to change the guide layout to a more traditional one, though.

I'm still a subscriber. The IPTV service keeps improving as they have added new channels, and I think many of the faith channel providers have improved their program offerings since the days when I started as a Sky Angel satellite subscriber.

Patrick, go to Zap2It and choose Sky Angel as your listings provider. You can then set favorite channels to display in your order of preference. The Zap2It listings (provided through Tribune Services) are the most complete and accurate I've been able to find on-line for Sky Angel. You can also click on a channel name and get a week's worth of listings for that channel, and you can highlight favorite programs, movies, and sports. Also check out pisgahview.net -- that site provides detailed listings info for many of the faith channel programs, as well as listings of movies and other Christian programming.

Thanks for the tip, jholland, I used zap2it to find dr. Jack van Impe's show today (used to watch him on TBN until he recently left). I love how it has all the airings listed for each show, was able to find a channel that had it in the 48 hour archive.

I used to have the service and also used Zap2it. I stopped my service last month. One reason I stopped was the "clunky" channel guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)