No refund, is this normal??

CaseLogic

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
So we moved from our apartment with Dish to a house that already has TWC, so we dropped dish for the time being (might go back to it at the end of this year).

We paid $103 at the beginning of August for July 28-August 27th. We shipped back the equipment on August 14th, and so I got a notice saying that we have $46 in credit now. But I talked to some lady yesterday, and she said they don't refund that money, but rather it just sits as a credit indefinitely.

Does that make any sense to anyone else? I paid $103, and I only got service for half of that, so why would I not get my money back?

So we moved from our apartment with Dish to a house that already has TWC, so we dropped dish for the time being (might go back to it at the end of this year).

We paid $103 at the beginning of August for July 28-August 27th. We shipped back the equipment on August 14th, and so I got a notice saying that we have $46 in credit now. But I talked to some lady yesterday, and she said they don't refund that money, but rather it just sits as a credit indefinitely.

Does that make any sense to anyone else? I paid $103, and I only got service for half of that, so why would I not get my money back?
Thats B.S., you need to talk to some else.

Programming is non-refundable, its in the fine print, yet I have seen people in the past receive a refund check in the mail or a credit back to their credit card. I would call them up and press the issue a little.

You can always go back to Dish and cancel cable :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts