No refund, is this normal??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CaseLogic

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
So we moved from our apartment with Dish to a house that already has TWC, so we dropped dish for the time being (might go back to it at the end of this year).

We paid $103 at the beginning of August for July 28-August 27th. We shipped back the equipment on August 14th, and so I got a notice saying that we have $46 in credit now. But I talked to some lady yesterday, and she said they don't refund that money, but rather it just sits as a credit indefinitely.

Does that make any sense to anyone else? I paid $103, and I only got service for half of that, so why would I not get my money back?

So we moved from our apartment with Dish to a house that already has TWC, so we dropped dish for the time being (might go back to it at the end of this year).

We paid $103 at the beginning of August for July 28-August 27th. We shipped back the equipment on August 14th, and so I got a notice saying that we have $46 in credit now. But I talked to some lady yesterday, and she said they don't refund that money, but rather it just sits as a credit indefinitely.

Does that make any sense to anyone else? I paid $103, and I only got service for half of that, so why would I not get my money back?
Thats B.S., you need to talk to some else.

Programming is non-refundable, its in the fine print, yet I have seen people in the past receive a refund check in the mail or a credit back to their credit card. I would call them up and press the issue a little.

You can always go back to Dish and cancel cable :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)