No Signal on 110

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
Quick question. I work at a hospital that has Direct running to different places in the facility. We have 3 TV in the OR. We seem to lose signal quite abit and it is always on the 110 bird. The dish is up on top of a roof so I can't see it it but it is supposed to be a 3 lnb. This system was set-up over a year ago and we have had problems on and off the whole time. I have gone in and did a sytem setup and the 110 mostly fails whereas the other two pass. The signal strengths are always high, 80-90 on the 101 and 119. I do multiple rersets and it will work after 20-30 tries, sometimes. I am going to have engineering call Direct to have someone come out to check it. I am not sure what the problem is, bad LNB or it may just need to be realigned. The hospital is in SoCal in the 92411 zip. Since I don't lose signal with the other birds, any idea so I can tell engineering what to tell them? Thanks

Thanks, just trying to get someone out to fix this is a real PITA. It isn't a real issue because it doesn't effect the people in engineering personally. I keep thinking it is an out of whack dish or a bad multi-switch. Since there are several TVs coming off of this dish I would assume they used a multi. I didn't see them install so I don't know much about the setup. I will though tell them someone needs to come out and test it and re-adjust the dish. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)