No signal on some of my channels 115 -150

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bur

Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
se oklahoma
For the last week I have not been able to get channles between 115 - 150 on dish tv. It gives me error message 002 and says The satellite signal has been lost. Signal acquisition is in progress. Please wait, then nothing. They might come on for 5 seconds then go off again. I have DVR 625 with software L542. device is DPP Twin. Called Dish and they said they would have to send tech and cost 95.00...I told them I could switch to local cabble or Sirectv for free but to no avail. Really hate to switch, this is the first trouble I have had in 5 years but can't afford 95.00 either. Is ther something I can try? I have run diagnostics and everythig comes up good. Any help would be greatly appreciated

add DHPP with dish and it should only cost you between 15-25 to fix it, it is like 6 bucks a month, well worth it even if you only have one problem a year it will pay for itself. you can also drop the service after your problem is fixed but that will cost you 25 bucks. hope you get your problem fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts