No signal on Tuner 2 Transponders 1 - 14

Status
Please reply by conversation.

daryls61

Original poster
Jan 14, 2007
Just upgraded to 5 LNB dish and HR20 - 100 today. Issue is that I get 0 signal strength for transponders 1 - 14 on tuner 2. For the rest of the transponders, the signal strength is approximatelt 10 - 15 lower than tuner 1. Tuner 1 is 80's and 90's for all transponders.

Things I have tried:

1. Switched the cables and problem stays with tuner 2 no matter which cable I use.
2. Removed "b' band converter and can then get signal strenght of 50's and 60's fopr transponders 1 - 14 and 90's and 100's for the others on tuner 2.
3. Reset system several times using the menu path.

Issues this causes is that I get no picture and a 771 searching for signal on sat line 2 on certain channels. 70, 209, 212, 242 and some others. Removing the "b' band converter eliminates the 771 error.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for teh suggestion. I swapped them downstairs where they come in the house and still the same problem. Seems ti be an issue with tuner 2 on the box.

Receiver upgraded the software after the tecxh left today. COuld there be an issue with the upgrade? Is there a way to roll back the software?

Their isn't a way for a national release to roll back, but you may want to try a C.E. release.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)