No signal to my pathway asked to satellite by dish

Beautiful Greek One

Original poster
Mar 9, 2020
Smyrna
Lost my satellite signal about two weeks ago! It decided to lose signal and I have not been able to get it to work again! I believe that it could be the LBMs or the RF modulator. I’m not sure but I just need it to find my satellites!? Please help me, I’m going crazy without my TV and don’t have enough Internet to have online TV! I’ve only had it for 2 1/2 years and treated better than I treat my husband! I have open sky there’s nothing in the way it just started to give me the code 11-11-11 and 11-12-11 for two weeks it would not do anything! I would just say cannot find satellites! We bought an amp meter to check and make sure that the proper amount of amps was going to the receiver as well as the outlets. I have checked all the coax cables to make sure that they’re good cables and they have power going to them, as well as making sure that there aren’t any bumps or intentions in any of the cables. I have only bought RB6 coax cables and they have power going to them!Can someone please advise me thank you.

Your question suggests after 2 years as a customer you have little knowledge about your Dish system. Call Dish 800-333-3474 and setup a service call. Ask about the protection plan.

Lost my satellite signal about two weeks ago! It decided to lose signal and I have not been able to get it to work again! I believe that it could be the LBMs or the RF modulator. I’m not sure but I just need it to find my satellites!? Please help me, I’m going crazy without my TV and don’t have enough Internet to have online TV! I’ve only had it for 2 1/2 years and treated better than I treat my husband! I have open sky there’s nothing in the way it just started to give me the code 11-11-11 and 11-12-11 for two weeks it would not do anything! I would just say cannot find satellites! We bought an amp meter to check and make sure that the proper amount of amps was going to the receiver as well as the outlets. I have checked all the coax cables to make sure that they’re good cables and they have power going to them, as well as making sure that there aren’t any bumps or intentions in any of the cables. I have only bought RB6 coax cables and they have power going to them!Can someone please advise me thank you.

The only as well as best advice is to call DISH and have a Tech come out.

I just love reading these posts. Great, simple advice from everyone. I’m not sure we will see the OP here again though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)