No signal Tuner 2 HR23 700

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah ...

As a DIRECTV sub. for over 20 years been through several install iterations myself during all this time. And your "big multiswitch" description with 4 lines feeding it sounds like the Zinwell WB616. A large 6 x 16 powered legacy switch.

Actually thought that was a great multiswitch in its day, which for some reason DIRECTV was very strict with the distribution of and was like pulling teeth getting my HSP back at the time to finally give me one.

And then I didn't really even get to keep it that long as WH service came out soon after and jumped on that asap when it first became available in my area. So had to replace it with a SWiM-16.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Now that your mentioning it ...
I have a large switch on the house as well (still) ... don't even know if its hooked up or not, its been so long since I've made any major changes.
If I think about it, I may look into it tomorrow.

That’s correct. Check eBay, looks like they run around $20 . The RB isn’t necessary yet but is supposedly for future 4K programming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found one as referenced on eBay for a great price and finally got around to installing it today. All 3 of my receivers are seeing 13 channels on the LNB and I'll assume that means 13 tuners.

At any rate, all 3 receivers have all the tuners available they should have.

Thanks for helping me solve this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts