NO Stereo Signal in Oregon?

cyberized

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 12, 2004
Beaverton, Oregon
I live in Beaverton, Oregon and all of a sudden, for about a week, my FSN NW Audio signal has gone to MONO [ sound only out of the right speaker] - two days ago I heard it start to feed sound to the other speaker like it used to but then it stopped. My A/V receiver tone tests sound to ALL speakers and I get the same on any other channel. Comcast Tech. just told me that they have NO problem with audio signal there - cannot figure out WHY all of a sudden this is happening - any ideas????

TKS Michael

Hey cybersized, I also live in Beaverton (howdy neighbor) and have no problems with it. Wonder if something's up with your receiver?

TKS Neighbor - - - that was my FEAR, that it might be MY A/V Receiver, but after playing with it - I don't see how it can be - BECAUSE - it appears that for me I only have this "problem" on FSNW Ch 34. If it was my receiver I would expect to see/hear the same problem on the other channels - but they are coming in in 5.1 and/or Dolby Pro Logic Surround Sound.

TKS Michael

Okay, I will check out channel 34 when I get home and report back how it works on my end.

I checked this out last night and it appeared to play in stereo fine for me, I didn't notice any difference from any other (like) channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts