No Video on TV2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Petwanel

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2005
I just got Dish installed on Sunday. I made what I thought was a slight change and now need your help. I have a 625 in my bedroom which also serves my game room TV (an old ctr tv) as TV2. The installer made channel 60 the display channel. It worked fine. Yesterday I took out the crt tv from the game room and replaced it with a Pioneer Elite 720p Rear projection. I connected the Dish coaxial cable to the Antenna input of the Pioneer Elite but I cannot keep any TV signal at all. Can anyone help me with this problem. It will be greatly appreciated.

Check and see if your new TV is still in Cable mode. Channel 60 is is off air mode.. All new TV's come in Cable mode and won't see channel 60 off air.. OR you can change the modulator settings on your 625 to reflect a cable channel 73 or above in cable mode..

also check to make sure its connected to the "analog cable" input and not a "digital cable" input. ive noticed some of the newer tvs with inputs marked that way, and it doesnt work on the "digital cable" input.

Thanks

Check and see if your new TV is still in Cable mode. Channel 60 is is off air mode.. All new TV's come in Cable mode and won't see channel 60 off air.. OR you can change the modulator settings on your 625 to reflect a cable channel 73 or above in cable mode..

Thanks very much. The TV was in cable mode. I corrected that problem and the tv works fine now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)