No Whitesox in HD on 429? ADD HD RSNS ALLREADY!

Not to add fuel to the fire....but I was able to test the home and away feeds in HD last night from MLB.com. Looked pretty good. Might be a good alternative if you need all the games in HD and don't want to use DirecTV.
The problem is, these people want to see their own team on their own RSN live in HD. MLB.com blackouts out the local broadcast (at least delays the broadcast).

The other point they are making is that they are paying for a local channel to provide local programming in HD and Dish is not delivering the product to them all of the time.

The problem is, these people want to see their own team on their own RSN live in HD. MLB.com blackouts out the local broadcast (at least delays the broadcast).

The other point they are making is that they are paying for a local channel to provide local programming in HD and Dish is not delivering the product to them all of the time.

There's a new one... "Moving" with MLB.com ;)

majority of these networks are not full-time HD themselves?? I think that that was true about 2 years ago but at least you can have a few big ones in HD all the time and playoff games / big cites should be put over other areas.

also stuff like CSN CHI should be in HD 24/7 with all stuff on CSN + in HD as well.

majority of these networks are not full-time HD themselves?? I think that that was true about 2 years ago but at least you can have a few big ones in HD all the time and playoff games / big cites should be put over other areas.

also stuff like CSN CHI should be in HD 24/7 with all stuff on CSN + in HD as well.

Yes, 2 years ago they were part time for hd, but that is not the case any more as there is much much much much more locally produced content in HD now. I would be willing to say that 75 percent of the time content is on in HD, wich is more than other channels that dish offers. I understand that there is a few who dont want this, just like there are a few who do. Think of this like adding qvc hd, some want it, others dont. But that hasnt stopped charlie from launching it tomorrow:up.

Yes, 2 years ago they were part time for hd, but that is not the case any more as there is much much much much more locally produced content in HD now. I would be willing to say that 75 percent of the time content is on in HD, wich is more than other channels that dish offers. I understand that there is a few who dont want this, just like there are a few who do. Think of this like adding qvc hd, some want it, others dont. But that hasnt stopped charlie from launching it tomorrow:up.
and not only that CSN CHI made the move to all games HD about 2 years or more as well.

Bob,
If its not crystal clear already it should be! If you want sports in HD and satellite there is only one choice. Dish does not care about full time HD RSNs. There is no need to open so many threads about it. Everyone already knows about it and most users that go with Dish understand that sports are not important.

Scooby

Bob,
If its not crystal clear already it should be! If you want sports in HD and satellite there is only one choice. Dish does not care about full time HD RSNs. There is no need to open so many threads about it. Everyone already knows about it and most users that go with Dish understand that sports are not important.

Scooby

And thats the wrong attitude to take, the right one is to make dish change their thoughts. Sitting on your arce and not doing anything about it only makes it worse. If you want to have a chance at seeing your local sports on in HD, then you should be as fired up as I am. I'm going to post the games that are not available on dish network EVERY Day until we see Full time HDRSN's! :up

If you want to have a chance at seeing your local sports on in HD, then you should be as fired up as I am.
I dont get fired up because I dont have to worry. All I do is turn on 668 and the Twins game is on in HD

I'm going to post the games that are not available on dish network EVERY Day until we see Full time HDRSN's! :up
heh good luck with that. You got a better chance of seeing all 210 local markets in HD on Dish before you see 24/7 RSN's in HD.

I dont get fired up because I dont have to worry. All I do is turn on 668 and the Twins game is on in HD

heh good luck with that. You got a better chance of seeing all 210 local markets in HD on Dish before you see 24/7 RSN's in HD.

Yea no kidding, but dish doesn't have far to go, arnt they at 98 percent penetration. There shouldn't be too many left! :)

actually they are at 93% in HD

DISH Network now offers local channels in HD in over 93% of markets. SD is covered in over 97% of markets.

But some markets dont they have only one or two locals in HD so they still have a ways to go. Heck my market is just the Big 4 with Dish. With Direct its the Big 4, CW, My, PBS. The only stations they dont have in HD is the Independent station and Ion.

actually they are at 93% in HD

DISH Network now offers local channels in HD in over 93% of markets. SD is covered in over 97% of markets.

But some markets dont they have only one or two locals in HD so they still have a ways to go. Heck my market is just the Big 4 with Dish. With Direct its the Big 4, CW, My, PBS. The only stations they dont have in HD is the Independent station and Ion.
My market gets 9 channels in HD through Direct and 7 in HD through Dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)