NOH to win NBA Championship?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
I have high hopes for this team, and I strongly believe this team can win the NBA championship.
After watching NOH @ SAS, there is no way SAS is going to win the series.
Tony Parker doesn't play well all times, and Duncan is past his prime, he doesn't play well anymore.

Lakers or Celtics won't be able to stop CP3 and crew.

I don't think so. Lakers have the best all around team.

I am not a Lakers fan, but I do feel they have the best team in the West this year...and it's going to be a tough battle between Detroit-Boston in the East, assuming a healthy Billups returns to the Piston's lineup. Icewolf, as much as I agree with your assessment of San Antonio...they are a veteran team, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs can somehow escape NO and advance to the Conference Finals.

I am not a Hornets fan, but I am PRAYING they knock out the Spurs.

I flat out can't stand the Spurs!

Spurs are an older team, if they can't win this year, they won't be coming back to the western finals next year....Timmy is getting up there in age, also their best defender Bruce Bowen is getting up there in age too....he is going to be 37 next month.

My Lakers beat em at the end of the season, no way in hell the Hornets can beat em in 7 games. I'm not even sure NOH could beat Utah if Utah beats the Lakers.

My Lakers beat em at the end of the season, no way in hell the Hornets can beat em in 7 games. I'm not even sure NOH could beat Utah if Utah beats the Lakers.

I could care less who would win a Lakers/Hornets series.

I just want the Spurs OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)