Nominations For Best of 2011 Award!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony 3D Camcorder HDR-TD10- Most popular 3D camcorder on the market.

Verizon LTE Thunderbolt 4G smart phone

If we had such a contest-
I'd like to nominate Netflix for being the most sabotaged company in 2011 by bad press for misunderstood strategy.

It doesn't have a chance, but I'm going to nominate the new Xbox 360 Dashboard. With the deeper Kinect integration and inclusion of Kinect-compatible apps, I've watched over 30 episodes of Arrested Development on Netflix in the last week and a half and I've only touched an Xbox controller to turn the unit on. Everything else with voice and gestures and in a very natural way.

"Xbox, Next Episode"

Easily the nicest upgrade/compliment to my home theater this year, just barely edging out the DirecTV HD UI for me.

Kinect itself could end up being the next big thing for non-gamers next year as MS works to have the tech included in TVs.

I'm going to nominate Apple iCloud/AppleTV/iTunes Match/Airplay -- it has transformed the way I listen and watch content.

SatelliteAV for the development of the soon to be released GeoSat Pro microHD FTA box.

Not often a developer solicits ideas from users during the development stage of a product!

How about Dish Network for doing nothing really significant in 2011, and here's hoping that by the end of 2012, it will be a better year and XiP receivers will be bug free and available for everyone and of course have 24/7 RSN in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)