Nominations For Best of 2011 Award!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony 3D Camcorder HDR-TD10- Most popular 3D camcorder on the market.

Verizon LTE Thunderbolt 4G smart phone

If we had such a contest-
I'd like to nominate Netflix for being the most sabotaged company in 2011 by bad press for misunderstood strategy.

It doesn't have a chance, but I'm going to nominate the new Xbox 360 Dashboard. With the deeper Kinect integration and inclusion of Kinect-compatible apps, I've watched over 30 episodes of Arrested Development on Netflix in the last week and a half and I've only touched an Xbox controller to turn the unit on. Everything else with voice and gestures and in a very natural way.

"Xbox, Next Episode"

Easily the nicest upgrade/compliment to my home theater this year, just barely edging out the DirecTV HD UI for me.

Kinect itself could end up being the next big thing for non-gamers next year as MS works to have the tech included in TVs.

I'm going to nominate Apple iCloud/AppleTV/iTunes Match/Airplay -- it has transformed the way I listen and watch content.

SatelliteAV for the development of the soon to be released GeoSat Pro microHD FTA box.

Not often a developer solicits ideas from users during the development stage of a product!

How about Dish Network for doing nothing really significant in 2011, and here's hoping that by the end of 2012, it will be a better year and XiP receivers will be bug free and available for everyone and of course have 24/7 RSN in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)